Mar 8, 2012

Delicious Dippin' Sauce Recipe

If you've heard of Rasing Cane's, you understand what makes this restaurant popular. It could be their delicious crispy chicken tenders, their fresh texas toast, OR their DIPPING SAUCE! Well, here is an easy recipe to make a dippin sauce almost exactly like the real thing.

If you haven't heard of Raising Cane's, either find one, or make the sauce anyway!


How it's made:
Mix all of these ingredients in bowl
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper


I didn't say it was healthy. I said it was good :)

Jillian

3 comments:

  1. i don't think they have these in minnesota, but that sauce sounds yummy! i will have to make some myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out! It goes great on crispy chicken... To make this a little healthier (just a little) we bake our chicken and add low fat mayo. The sauce could go well on hamburgers I imagine!

      Thanks
      Jillian

      Delete
  2. Yumyumyum! That sounds gorgeous and I have everything apart from garlic salt I think! :D Totally in the mood for chicken strips now haha :P Thanks for this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete